Thursday, November 13, 2008

Get Out of My TV ...

I can be more tolerant than most people would guess.  I give most people a pass as they try to fabricate the image they chose to present to the outside world - up to two particular points.  Don't try to convince me when I know better (especially when you don't make a salient point) and overexposure is never a good thing for anybody, anytime, no matter the circumstance.

With that being said, I have pushed away from the table, but yet I am being force fed a spoiled helping of Sarah Palin and the retching spasms have started.  Somebody please take her off my TV before I end up deep sixing in the same fashion as Jimi Hendrix or Mama Cass Elliot.  

Governor, you are exceeding your fifteen minute limit.  Every moment over the limit is causing excruciating pain to everyone capable of receiving television broadcast transmissions.